LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

JL, Magnolia and Bear Head are 2 different animals. Magnolia was...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    JL, Magnolia and Bear Head are 2 different animals. Magnolia was pre developed by LNGL and Bear was instead acquired in its fully permitted condition from Anadarko after which started collecting dust on the shelf due to lack of attention with a one or two lines about it appearing in Managament reports. Sum of parts of both of these projects combined would not work since the strategic value of Magnolia and Bear differs and when i say differ am not implying one is more valuable than the other. Hence going back to the question, i will emphasise even with Magnolia out of the picture, Bear Head remains attractive on its own. There are many angles on how Bear can be ressurected in fact we shouldnt use that word ressurected as Bear is very much alive. It was rather unfortunate that the LNGL management was paying very little attention to Bear and completely downplayed its significance since the LNGL management was only interested in using Magnolia to showcase LNGL. Given we are discussing this in public hence due to my own confidentiality i will refrain from outlining on whats the best strategy to deploy for Bear with the exception that one shouldnt be too concerned about the access of natural gas supply for Bear. Bear actually has the best of US and Canada put together. The crux of it remains in the commercial configuration of Bear which for me is completely visible and couple with the the potential of optimising value of Bear it has the potential of becoming significantly strategic for the Atlantic trade all year long and potentially Asia during summer months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.