RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Deansy,I just read your comment that is primarily based on...

1. 41 Posts.
    Deansy,

I just read your comment that is primarily based on fundamentals and I though I should do a bit of spot-on TA (Technical Analysis) for the benefit of other users interested in this thread. Yes, so often these two schools of thought will always be at loggerheads and more often than not just choose to disagree….I’m accustomed to that.
    You and I seem to agree on RMG as a possible next move on following TA observations:

1. Subtle head and shoulder that formed between Aug and Sept this year

2. Followed by 200Day sma crossover by the stock price.

3. Current candles indicate an upward trend that hasn’t violated the lower trend line.

However the unimpressive volumes would distract my attention from this particular share particularly considering the trades that accompanied the price/200Day SMA crossover. Besides, the Accumulation Distribution rating does not appear to be favorable to a trader. The opportunity cost might be unbearable to a trader since this appears to be a miniature bull who may probably not develop his horns into maturity in the recent future.

I am not interested in investing hence did not look at this from an "TA"investors point of view.
    Like you said, this is just my opinion based of TA facts; you are entitled to yours as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.