RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Yes nice work andy.I like how you have explained that rrs is a...

1. 162 Posts.
    Yes nice work andy.

I like how you have explained that rrs is a special stock that needs the "right frame of thought" and doesn't ned "poor thinking styles". Sort of like "the secret" is it where you dream up your own reality and visualise and verbalise your way to extreme wealth?

Thanks also for sharing about how rrs are "clearly riding a new wave" and how rrs is "history in the making".

Was it you or one of your mates going on about two dollar Tuesday? It didn't really eventuate did it?

But things not happening, false rumours and a sinking sp has never stopped the rrs dream boats before... there is always tomorrow...and next week...and so on.

Lackaconsulting will get back to us shortly with a comprehensive announcement.

And who would blame management for wasting company funds and dilution and drivel and rumours and no official up-dates/announcements? Who would blame them for paying company funds to a shorting consultant? You can't blame them for they are brave and true and operating in Somalia where things are a bit different.

Can't blame management for the collapse in the sp. Not their fault that the market rates rrs as a complete joke.
    Blame the downrampers perhaps.

Bottom line is that when a company plays games and pisses cash up against the wall, it takes a lot to change the market's perception.

Most serious investors stear clear of rrs because it has (through cash burn and baloney) made itself the laughing stock of the ASX. Dog stock of the year for three years running will be some sort of acheivement. Takes quality management and associates to get and hold that title.

Things may change, things may even be in the process changing, but progress will be maked by some announcements not by rumour, false hope, "good vibes" thinking and dreaming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.