RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

please explain, page-25

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi, Joelbaby, it sound you are wiseman, isn't it? How much have you got from the market? Have you got 1% of what W. Buffett has got? Have you read anything about W. Buffett? It sounds the wisemen in the market seens not know very well about him.

Who is fool? I am not a wiseman but I learnt from W. Buffett that anyone who burns his money is fool.

Do you know what's definition about hypothsis? Do you know science is a kind of hypothisis? Do you the modern societies are just built on the hypothisis! It is not the problem what the hypothisis is but if it has explained the nature or the target as close as it is!

You go too far and too quick to question too much. What's your economics about FMS IO? It has been drilling for the confirmation of IO. Could you tell the people what could make FMS IO economic? Slappi, Chimm99, EP4047 have done a lot of hard work. Have you read their posts in details? Have you count how many IO would be needed by BRIC? Don't tell me the resource is in downward slope, which has been happened but you do need the insight for future?

Definitely not all of mining are economic but it is not important to FMS shareholders. How could you know FMS IO is not economic? Do you know FMG stories? Do you know FMG's success is based on the low grade IO which a few years ago BHP and RIO believed? If you don't know, just read something about FMG!

Yes, you have to be patient to wait for the Lab results. However the opportunities and risks are in the waiting. The Pilbara is the IO shop. I am confident on the probabilities of the IO. You have to take the risks worthwhile for some big profit. Do you know big money and loss from the big surprises? Don't worry too early!

FMS is very promising stocks. It has made a lot surprises in the last one year. It would make more surprises to the market. It has got huge tenements when it chased the diamonds only. You don't know what is waitinf for FMS, right? To play the future, you could not 100% sure. I just need 65% sure to bet on it. I veiw the good IO with more than 65% odds.

Good, you know your sentiment! I don't really concern my sentiment. But I do care about the winning odds. I don't want to burn the money on the fire. I want FMS to confirm the IO. I want it shoots up since at this stage I have to believe it will. LOL.

Don't think I am crazy. I am not. I bet but I put the risks under very tight control. Life needs the hope. Hope will be with the risks. The risks needs to be control. But you should not use the risks as excuses to get the opportunities for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.