RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

please explain, page-32

1. 2,084 Posts.
    "Known facts or assumptions"

How do you know they are facts or assumptions?

The facts? Definitely not! How could you get your future facts now!

The assumptions? Sound it is but why do you mix the facts with your assumptions, let alone everyone could give out their assumptions?

You follow the market sentiment to get negative assumptions to support your gambling on UMC.

Why do I say you are a gambler on UMC? Since you dislike what some of FMS shareholders' comment or their comparison between FMS and UMC, otherwise why couldn't I find anything positive in your words?

Do you find your UMC could go up without other IO stocks' good performance? Could you say UMC price drops down in the last few weeks is because its IO problems?

You are using the IO quality and numbers for your game. It is understandable but will not benifit to anyone including yourself.

You said FMS "target area (is) 55-56%%fe cid extension of FMG serenity deposit. FMG serenity has .081% p%. Not a DSO target."

What's your points about 55-56% fe cid to FMS? Do you mean this IO is nothing? Have you read all of FMS announcements? It is what FMS shareholders expect!

The market is very dark. In the dark, the people like you intentionally find the so-called facts, which just mislead yourself and anyone else in the IO sectors. Have you check what's IO grade FMG has?

Do your R/D positively and objectively and leave the safety margin for you and others? People never could go forward negatively. Is it right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.746K 2.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.