RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hello Frantic,You have been going on with the same message for...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Hello Frantic,

You have been going on with the same message for ages. Well I suppose some posters are actually martyrs who go on and on in the best interest of others. But its not working, a total waste of time. I regard posts that claim special knowledge in regard to speculative stocks as absolute piffle. if you knew what you were talking about you would not have to waste time onthis thread but focus on making money using your professed knowledge. However when I go to the thread of a stock you do hold everyone there seems to be stunned that their share price is languishing to the point it has discouraged me from buying into that stock. Frantic, for better or for worse I have the luxury of being able to decide how I will play my money on the market and today following info from Kevin Wills on BRR re shallower channel deposits in holes that will be reported on next Wed I lifted my stake in FMS. AND win lose or draw Im happy to give it a go. SO your so called knowledge is obviously totally irrelevant to me. But keep it up if it somehow makes you happy.

Cheers
    Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.