UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

MMM,I was fortunate enough to have read that post before it was...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    MMM,
    I was fortunate enough to have read that post before it was removed. I was also fortunate enough though to have copied and saved it on a word document so that I could revisit it as it makes for compelling reading. A lot of time and work went into its composition and I appreciated it. It's a pity others won't be able to see it for reasons that I see as somewhat weak. Your "sharing some of my own digging around" has been deemed as "sharing private information." I thought that was the idea of this forum, to share thoughts, ideas, analysis, research etc, none of which is market sensitive as we as ordinary shareholders are not privy to.
    The question has been asked whether Blake has revealed to his parents who the Big5 tech client is. Given that he has apparently divulged other sensitive company information elsewhere and given they are large shareholders then I think the answer is obvious. As the saying goes, "loose lips sink ships". I just hope this information is not released in the wrong arena at the wrong time. It will be interesting to see if the ASX and ASIC take a close look at recent trading activity but from the shocking revelations contained in Sytze's letter to shareholders, they have much more to sink their teeth into.
    Thanks again MMM for some excellent and informative posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $8.213K 650.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 12158183 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 802183 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 184735
Last updated 13.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.