UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

I didn't receive this email myself although I seem to receive...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    I didn't receive this email myself although I seem to receive everything else from them ok so I'm grateful to you and MMM for both posting it so everyone has a chance to read what is an incredibly important statement penned by no less than the Chairman of our company.
    I've read it a dozen times and I'm astounded how a Director of a public company could have behaved like this. Our BOD in unison with the executive management requested the resignation of Blake after no doubt a thorough internal investigation and proof of behaviour in direct contradiction of our Company and shareholder interests. They would have done all their homework, legal and otherwise before issuing this letter to shareholders. "Alarmingly, Mr Blake maintained communication with NVISO's management and other third parties involved - and leaked sensitive UNITH information." This guy must have a screw loose to have carried on like this and now mum and dad are getting roped in. God knows what bull***t he's been feeding them too.
    Purposely leaking of sensitive company information by a Director is career suicide, not to mention a criminal offence. Depending on who this information was leaked to can be akin to insider trading. And now he wants our entire board replaced by his own cronies because he got caught with his pants down around his ankles? I'm shaking my head in disbelief so much it's about to fall off. If this guy had half a brain, he'd walk off red faced into the sunset but things are just going to get uglier for him. A path he has chosen for himself.
    I pray that this does not damage our relationship with any of our present and potential clients especially our Big5 tech client as they will not deal with person or business that does not adhere to strict corporate governance and transparency but I have no doubt though that Sytze would have addressed any concerns with the clients directly already and well before this statement was issued.
    As per the last Annual Report, there were 2,626 holders of ordinary shares in Unith. I reckon all but 3 in particular will be supporting Team Sytze.
    Happy Australia Day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 12093897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1016593 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.