DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

B/Bay Agree re your point on Hungary, nevertheless emotions...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    B/Bay

Agree re your point on Hungary, nevertheless emotions maketh the market. Today's decrease in sp was based on one lonely punter @ 125 k who opted out with $ 1k big woop !!

EXM is an explorer not a producer, which means they are usually the last cab off the rank in the current market climate in terms of sentiment.If you've experienced this type of market before you'll understand what I'm referring to. If not then get used to it no offence intended.There are no rules for trading/investing imposed upon you by the market, any rules you generate are your own , and as such they have to suit your objectives as an investor/trader and your personal approach to the market.

Point in fact many investors have been to used to seeing the market head one way that being up. When the $**t hits the fan guess what people become either scared or cautious either having lost a bucket load and become reluctant to dip their toes in the water so to speak. Herd mentality doesn't necessarily apply to sheep or cows.

The market comes and goes in cycles just like property, the
    object of the exercise as an investor is to try and look beyond that and see what potential there is and be ready to sell when the herd enters again in larger numbers. When that will happen exactly **** knows.

Re the information releases what exactly will this achieve in the current market B/Bay if information is not extensive and accurate enough ? What many people don't seem to realize in this type of market especially as an investor is patience.I know you'll probably say as well as many others you've invested a truckload in it already and have based that argument on different market climate.I can name several stocks where management are reluctant to release information just for the sake of it only to see the share price creamed.

The average punter doesn't have patience they see what's there in a stock and expect the market react accordingly. Purely because many have been so used to seeing the market go up rather than down rather than down especially from 2004-07. !.Markets can be fickle just like humans they don't care what you or I think !!!!!!!!

I'll guarantee you there will be many complaining further down the track when the tide turns kicking themselves for not purchasing at such low levels with this and many other stocks . Remember for every 1 cent increase equates to a 100 % profit level on current prices. I know one thing for certain ,markets can change very rapidly especially when the herd follows.

As far as the scoping/feasability studies are concerned I said prior to Christmas I doubt very much this would be released before christmas. If you don't understand the complexities involved "I wish some people would stop whinging and making off the cuff comments with no evidence or constructive discussion to back up their claims". If all the T's & I's are not crossed and dotted correctly you'll be screaming blue murder why it wasn't done correctly in the first place, at the same time watching the sp being flushed down the toilet bowl as I've seen with several other stocks over the years where management didn't conduct due dilligence in such matters.

I'll finish with the following quote that seems appropriate in this case.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Sir Winston Churchill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.