AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

It is very interesting to go to zylotech blogspot and re read...

1. 989 Posts.
    It is very interesting to go to zylotech blogspot and re read the notice posted by Mal Clay on 16th March in which he talks about the service of a FURTHER section 249D requistion. Obviously it waS served fairly close to this date ie 16/3/09 and states the second egm has to be held prior to 15th May.

All above relates to the board NOT resigning as promised after the EGM and the votes going in Mal's team favour.

This was clearly Mal's safeguard.........HE DOESN'T TRUST THE BOARD. Thank goodness Mal had the commonsense to take this valuable precaution and actually serve them notice of another EGM.

His words to me on the telephone message last week were "they won't like it, but it will happen, next Friday or Monday another EGM will be called."

The way I see it, is we just wait. ASIC is a toothless tiger in most cases. Perhaps everything helps, but I intend to wait a little time because once the new EGM is announced the band of 4 are out imo. All roads cut imo.

It must be clear to the majority of shareholders that McKay and Co only care about their own positions and will do whatever they can to hold onto power. The one that really surprises me is the Admiral, one expects him to be a man of honour. Re Steve McKay, desperate men do desperate things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.