SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

please forgive me for ruining the week

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Steini, all other fellow dudes and dudettes, young and old, come one, come all ;-)

I have had the same or at least similar thought Stieni, hence my devotion to Rainy Day Women from a far too young age.

Anyway...back to the board game......I feel this (SSN Niobrara Sale) will be the exception to the rule.

While I do expect a volatile but up day (and especially into the close) tomorrow, I do feel that SSN will release an announcement that will delight the investing community and exceed the expectations of most.

For e.g.....in my mind the best could include;

1) 71 mill USD (or the highest price was received - if instalments the details will be clear to all.

2) Details of strategy and funding for development of "?"'s newly purchased x-SSN land and also news on the development prospects and timelines for SSN's residual Niobrara holdings.

3) Any other surprises - the x-factor, the kicker....of which I could name at least two......tax payable on Nipbrara is significantly offset or negated by other possible divestments...or any JV/other possible deals.

In any case......I reckon you can relax Steini....and I have personally held a few you spoke of and wore the disappointment as well.

If a person bought at 2c for example and has not lightened at all until now, I feel it would be prudent or at least possible that they may consider selling enough to at least cover cost of entry and the "administrative expenses" involved with maintaining the investment of SSN ;-)

Anyway, I agree.....good week ahead and a long time coming for quite a few Dec-09 purchasers or even holders before that - well done, all the best and enjoy the experience -but DO NOT FORGET to sell some to the next bloke!! ;-)

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.