MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

From MOY website, because e*trade is crap!Dear Sir/MadamFIRST...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    From MOY website, because e*trade is crap!

Dear Sir/Madam
    FIRST GOLD POUR AT THE NULLAGINE GOLD PROJECT
    Millennium Minerals Limited (“Millennium” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the completion of its maiden gold pour from the Nullagine Gold Mine in the East Pilbara District of Western Australia. The first gold bar poured on 30 September 2012 is a significant milestone in the transition from development to operations. The gold pour marked the successful completion of the commissioning of the process facilities.
    Stefan Mysko, Gold Room Supervisor and Alan Downham, Process Manager pour the first bar
    Ground Floor 17 Ord Street West Perth WA 6005 Australia. PO Box 117 West Perth WA 6872 Australia.
    T: +61 (0) 8 9216 9011 F: +61 (0) 8 9481 0288 E: [email protected] W: www.millenniumminerals.com.au
    ?
    The commissioning phase has progressed extremely well considering first ore was fed to the SAG mill 15 days ago, with no indications as yet of any particular deficiency in design or installation that might materially affect performance going forward. The mining operation and the processing plant are now on an operational footing with the focus on settling all elements of the project into a consistent 24 hour operation at nameplate capacity.
    The primary crushing facility has been run well above design throughput levels which augers well for any future plans to increase production levels. The SAG mill and CIL circuit are running at design throughput levels.
    Over the past week, the construction crews have been demobilising and completing final clean up.
    Millennium’s CEO Brian Rear commented:
    “The Company’s first gold pour is a very significant achievement marking our transition to Australia’s newest gold producer. I would like to thank our dedicated employees and our contractors who have delivered a functioning mine and production facility in less than 12 months site activity to budget and on time, an exceptional effort. I would also thank our shareholders and our financiers for their strong support and providing the company with the financial backing to achieve our objectives. We are now focused on maintaining continuous operation of the plant and achieving our planned production objectives from October onwards”.
    BACKGROUND - NULLAGINE GOLD PROJECT
    The Nullagine Gold Project (Figure 1) is a 1.33 million ounce gold resource contained within 7 deposits on granted mining leases (Table 1). The largest deposit is Golden Eagle located approximately 10 km south of the township of Nullagine and containing 62% of the total Mineral Resource inventory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.