UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

please help me name the umc trophy, page-16

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (blokes)

The big problem with UMC is that a lot of companies will try to make out they have more then they do have,hype it up on grades and the likely J/V partners and so on.

With UMC they seem to be making out that it is likely to only have 2 or 3 target areas out of at least 14 that are going to be any good.They appear to be holding back on drill assays to hide up the true resource that is there.

I got interested in UMC when reading the post's and the enthousiasme of a lot of posters who have a lot of knowledge about the tenement areas,mapping,mining and so on.
    I then did some research and agreed with what they were saying.
    We had the $1 and $2 dollar parties with Directors in West Australia.
    Every one who attended were full of praise for the directors and other management,and the prospects for UMC.
    We had the continual knocking of any other iron ore company.
    UMC were announcing just about every 4 weeks on up dates.
    We had the rail trains running across the screen when you opened up a post.
    Every one were so positive.
    Now very few of the knowledgeable posters are still posting.
    We have some of those knowledgeable posters criticizing the directors about disclosure and share price because of non disclosure.

Are the more knowledgeable posters who are not posting,not knowledgeable after all?
    I don't think so.
    What has happened that those posters have changed their minds?

I don't think for one minute the directors are trying to sabotage the company.The only thing I can think is they have a different agenda to the one they had 12 to 18 months ago that we have or most of us know nothing about.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.