NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Dear All,In the more distant pass many members would post about...

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Dear All,

In the more distant pass many members would post about what steps might next be taken by the company, when they might start, how long they may take etc. There was no bickering simply a frank offering of varied views and some discussion about what might be more probable v what might be less probable.

With the drilling results imminent more members have jumped on board posting about similar things with the drilling campaigns, but some have sought in a predatory way to cause confusion and/or trawl.

Be that as it may, one thing I don't understand and would like answers to is what is the thinking of the sellers say between 29.5c and 41c who are offering 2.5 million shares. If you thought as a holder that the news from Cua Lo was going to be positive would you offer to sell at say 34c? Why not 35c, 36c, 37c etc???

If you thought the news would be bad why wouldn't you sell now? Considering this is a binary outcome, either the shares will shoot to over 40c or fall to 15c- so what is the thinking? Do those sellers believe the shareprice will trade to say 34c before the news and thus make easy money?

I don't understand, and yes before you start, I have been abused in the past for being a fool and having poor comprehension skills. Although, I did reject those potentially hurtful and positively false claims.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.