BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Annabelle, before jumping into any sort of clarification I'd...

1. 1,257 Posts.
    Annabelle, before jumping into any sort of clarification I'd like to understand some comments:

Anabelle--> "BBI owe me 15c & I have been advised by the Co.to purchase more today or I will miss the distribution"

Me --> What does owe mean? Are you a Creditor? How is it possible BBI is owing you monies?

Anabelle--> "I was of the understanding the new shares were 1c., but apparently I am wrong & the amount has not been set yet."

Me --> Where did you get this from? The announcement in regards of BBI is very clear BBI = $0. BEPPA convertion takes about 15% BBI equity. SPP for 250m (from memory)?

Anabelle--> "However I was told for every 15000 shares I own I will recieve one valued @ $5.08"

Me --> The value is aprox. For every 15k allocated via SPP or BEPPA conversion you'll get one PIG valued around that price. Not confirmed yet and subject to approval on AGM (16-11 if I recall correctly)

Anabelle--> My dilemma is why should I throw good money after bad when they won't state a price for the SPP & how could I be any better off?

Me --> I'll refer to apples comment, which form memory I believe I read it from WB: "if you don't understand something and don't know whether or not you should invest in something then it is probably best if you don't"

Anabelle-->"I would really appreciate advice from anyone who has looked into this much better than I, as I think everything about this company is very bad news."

Me-->Any advice received from this forum will worth exactly what your paying for it.

Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.