PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Porthos" I don't personally feel we won't get much."That's a...

1. 1,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Porthos

" I don't personally feel we won't get much."

That's a negative connotation on a negative connotation which makes a positive connotation. I don't think that is what you meant yes??

I other words I assume you are saying we will get 1/20 of sweet FA. We have been truly shafted here all around, by Jubilee, Maquarie, Administrator and anyone else that has had their snout in the trough. By engaging with Jubilee and giving them so much time to hand the hat around and try and raise money any goodwill, $$$, alternative buyers etc have all but disappeared !! Meanwhile Platinum prices have continued to fall so we are left with a bigger basket case than what we had at the start. They should just stick a knife in this dying beast and put us all out of our misery.

I for one voted not to sell anyway as I had already written this off in my mind. And to allow the former CEO to maintain his job would have been criminal.

Luckysmile, I think a name change is warranted - sorry to rain on your parade but that's life my friend and its the last time I take advice from that Fat Prophets mob who spruiked this stock causing me to jump in and buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.