IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

This is getting ridiculous!! Whilst I respect the right and...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    This is getting ridiculous!!

Whilst I respect the right and freedom of every individual to express themselves however they wish and to that end I don't believe I've ever put anyone on ignore, even though it's been tempting on many an occasion I still value the input of everyone both for and against, an up ramp, a down ramp, even a opinion either way which ultimately we all should have a right to express our opinion no matter what our ulterior motive is.

But surely, surely there must be a better way to filter out the rubbish we have to read to to find the beauty within
    the beast?? The benefit within the bulldust!!

For the last 3 -4 days there's been in excess of 300-400 posts on IOT alone and every night I endeavour to read them all.

WHY??

Because there's so much valuable information, so much talent that frequents this site it really is the No 1 site in Australia !!
    It brings a collective resource of informed and educated people to one focal point that investors, traders, mums and dads alike can come to during the day, the evening and whenever they have precious spare time to learn from more learned,talented and informed individuals.

Isn't it about making better decisions through greater knowledge and information that individually we all struggle to find the time for.

Hotcopper is an informative resource tool.....Its great!!

Only problem is I and many others have to spend so much time trawling through all the crap to find it.

It's losing its value because most of us are time poor.

I believe Hotcopper needs to change so it can be so much better!!

You have this rating system whereas if you like a post you give it a thumbs up....That's great!!
    Now give it some real meaning, some value rather than what people just want to hear.
    Honestly let's be honest with give it a thumbs up, cause that's what we want to believe.

Instead of all this crap I filter through trying to be better informed, better educated, better aware let people earn the right to post something of value.

I'm sick of having to read continually,

It's gonna explode!,
    It's on its way to $1
    She's ready to pop.
    I'm getting a chubbie this stock is soooo good!
    Sell at your peril you tosser....loser.

Or,

She's way overbought.
    You're a fool to buy in.
    There's no fundamentals driving it.
    Run too hard too fast.
    Sold out today it's due for a retrace
    You're an idiot mate that's why I slept with your mother to give you a smarter brother!!

Why can't we have a rating thumbs up system where the more thumbs up you get on a stock the more you can post on that particular stock?
    Sure people will still thumbs up what they like to read and want to believe but one would also hope they are giving a thumbs up because what they have just read they've found to be informative, valuable and worthy of further contribution by that poster.

But what it should also do is limit the one liners, the insults, the crap we have to endure to find the value hidden in amongst the rubbish!!

If the poster offers nothing and gets no thumbs up he can't post on that particular any more than he has earnt the right to do so.
    In doing so this means,
    Firstly they can't post as often as they'd like to unless it has some value to the masses.
    Secondly they might actually take a minute or two and think about something constructive to say instead of rambling off one liner nonsense and insults.
    Thirdly by posting something meaningful with value they will get the thumbs up to enable allow them to post more posts on the said stock.

Surely this would be a better system for all of us????

Isn't Hotcopper all about sharing information from those more knowledgeable than us to make us all a better trader, investor, educated person.

It's hard enough as it is competing against the funds, the manipulation,the algorithms, the dark pools etc we don't have the time to compete against ourselves.

If you think this is a better way forward give it a thumbs up and hopefully admin and the powers of those at Hotcopper can make it a better place to come to, a better resource tool to use!

Hopefully then I won't have to waste so much valuable time reading through IOT threads and the like trying to find some value...

Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.