AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Please kindly explain

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm a pretty good instinctual physicist, but on occasion I get things completely wrong. I know, humble Anyway, fundamental to the entire value of the company for me would a clear, first hand explanation of the physics. If I could understand, I'd think this tech would be a gateway to unseen innovation.

Q1
    As I understand it, traditional diaphragms move in loudspeakers visibly in from say 1-100mm typically in my experience, backwards and forwards creating waves of overpressure and under pressure which radiate outwards, getting weaker until it hits the tympanic membrane(eardrum) and moves it say, only 2 microns at a loud 100db. I just can't picture how if you start with movement in the sub mm range, and it radiates outwards getting weaker, surely the amplitude drops drastically and ends up virtually undetectable by the ear (not loud). I mean to me MEMS chips should sound like a cleverly choreographed chorus of very tiny mosquitos.
    What am I getting so wrong?

Q2
    Regarding the audio sample, I've spent many thousands of hours engineering audio with attention to detail, and I confess have a few issues, with the sample. From what I heard in the audio sample, the produced tone had some depth and clarity which was impressive, but as much as I'm tempted to think it means something and fill in the missing spaces with optimism, we aren't enlightened with enough perspective, or a frame of reference worthy of taking this sample into consideration, so this sound byte is a frustrating temptation, and distracting.

1. Why not turn the fan off for 12 seconds please whilst you record, surely the air isn't going to get foul in 12 seconds.
    2. You could have provided a reference sound from a known device at the same distance from the mic, and at the very least tell us what mic and distance you were using. It's not too much to ask, and allows a ball park idea of what the chips sound like at this point with known reference.
    3. Ideally I'd like to see a frequency / amplitude curve.

In summary, I like the sound of the ideas, company, people, I'll reserve my judgement until I'm more informed.

יום טוב
    Laurence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.