AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I agree on all counts. I fully accept the limitations on the...

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2562

I agree on all counts.

I fully accept the limitations on the sound quality and the purpose of the clip being published. Forget any ideas that the fans could have been turned off in a cleanroom.

I also understand and acknowledge the positive commentary that has been put out, and I am also extremely hopeful that there will soon be a finished product. I have held a packaged chip in my own hand so I know it can be done.

I also agree that as soon as the finished product is completed the value of the company will undoubtedly increase substantially, in fact I am relying on it to do so!

My concerns related to whether the lockdowns in Israel and elsewhere were still preventing any progress or whether the company had managed to transfer finished wafers from the FAB to the packager. Some kind of an update on that progress is warranted given the closeness of the situation and previous announcements, namely that of 29/10/20:

"... ... Despite renewed COVID related lockdown and restrictions the [stated] objectives were mostly achieved within the projected timeline. The company now has two distinct technological demonstrators operating within the confines of our cleanroom:

The first involves our core single chip product which exhibits the products revolutionary capabilities to reproduce frequencies previously considered to be impossible in speakers of similar size and form factor.

The second is a multi-chip demonstrator confirming the linear modularity of our technology. This demonstrator uses multiple chips (at this time up to 4 chips) to validate the platform’s capability to attain virtually any desired acoustic performance output through the use of multiples of our single chip.

The combination of both demonstrations provides critical and verifiable indicators that enables the company to intensify its engagement with the marketplace, a process that is already underway.

As informed previously, demonstration outside the cleanroom as well as compiling performance data in accordance with industry practices necessitates the chips to be assembled and packaged. This effort while hampered by COVID-19 related restrictions is proceeding with the maximum expediency possible. The Company has posted on its website (www.audiopixels.com.au) a recording of a chip playing inside the clean room. Notwithstanding the considerable background noise generated by fan filters (FFU’s) of the cleanroom, the chip clearly demonstrates the chips frequency range and clarity of sound.

Achievement of these development milestones enables the company to intensify our focus on optimization of the product and its manufacturing process in order to advance quantity production of our first generation of product(s).

This announcement has been authorized for release to ASX by Fred Bart, Chairman. ..."

Either way I think we deserve to be told where things stand as of the start of December 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.