AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Please kindly explain, page-24

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550

Good to see somebody asking the right questions. Also great to see scepticism being expressed in terms of theoretical considerations.

Many holders here were asking and struggling with these same questions in 2011-12 and onwards. The developers did explain the theory at that time and it made convincing sense from a physics perspective. The two long videos on the AP site do cover the theory reasonably well to those who are familiar with the concepts that are explained. [ http://www.audiopixels.com.au/index.cfm/news/videos/digital-loudspeakers-video/ ] To those who don't it is still a matter of trust to be sure. I watched the videos, read all the patents, read the talk around the audio community, and tried to get my head around it all. I remember nodding as I managed to see it all falling into place, but as I am not a physicist, nor even an audiophile geek, there is still a lot I had to take on trust. However I have posted many times on some of the details questioned if anybody wishes to look back in time. Beyond that I do not currently have the time to respond again in the level of detail requested.

We have been told several times that the chip is almost ready only to have unexpected delays arising as unanticipated physics problems got in the way of the program. With every announcement we have been given indications that the progress in solving those problems has been substantial and positive. Those from outside the company who have visited the factory have indicated that they are impressed with what they have been shown, and we have no reason to doubt their ability to make those calls. Management has very solidly backed the company and the technology. They must know more than we know and they have been party to all the details of the development from a very close distance. And they remain committed.

We have travelled a long path from that early point in the program to today. But until we actually hear an array of finished AP chips actually playing music and showing how it compares to traditional speakers it is entirely reasonable to remain sceptical.

However from the day of that demo onwards I doubt that the share price will be as low as it currently is. That is the problem. The opportunity in AKP is all in taking the risk that the product will bear out the expectation. Nobody can make that decision for you, so keep asking questions and doing your own research! Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.