AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hey DB - just wanted to say welcome to the discussion and to...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hey DB - just wanted to say welcome to the discussion and to echo others with my appreciation of a thoughtful, technical contribution. There's been a bit much ego-driven waffle of late so its refreshing to have input from someone who clearly has something to add!

A technical question: it seems that the guts of your issue around the wave front is the supply of air to move - i.e. to make more sound from the same surface area fundamentally you have to be able to move more air than a convention loudspeaker? Is that something that could be achieved by simple porting (i.e. a hole allowing the pixels to suck air into the system - maybe even a tiny hole(s) per pixel) or even some sort of air charging like a fan that forces more into the system? I imagine the latter might require quite precise control so as not to add more or less air than required at a given point in time otherwise it might have the opposite effect and create drag to the detriment of performance. (I can see the adverts for supercharged speakers already...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.