AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Like others have said, discussion is helpful even though...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Like others have said, discussion is helpful even though frustrating for some at this point (for whom I feel, and am sometimes among), so word up to all, especially those getting frustrated. Particularly as Yuval covers so much in his videos. This is after all Yuval's baby.
    Fred is the grand facilitator. As in, it's academic without him. And we are all hang-ons whether we like it or not. By ASX rules they really do only need to tell us less than they do. It's not a 19th century crumbs-off-the-table deal, we are all rich enough to invest, or not. That said I've had a few lovely chats with all high level dudes, as have many on this forum.
    To be honest the where does the air come from is not something that's occurred to me. Probs look into it tomorrow.
    But the why-doesn't-it-sound-like-a-bunch-of-mosquitoes did concern me for a while. That's until I made a connection to a spark instrument I built a few years back. My spark machine played pitches by pulsing electricity through a spark gap at audio frequencies. The pitches were coherent yet the sparks were traversing the air in an range of trajectories. That's on retrospect how I realised the DSR theory works. If you look back through Cohen's history that's pretty much what he discovered. When DSR was young (mid C20th) the only options to create discrete audio "bits" were comparatively large. So any attempts at the idea did sound like a bunch of mosquitoes, it didn't work and fell by the wayside. Then MEMS popped up. Sorry if I'm embarrassing myself if someone else has pointed this out. Yuval recognised MEMS allowed "bits" of sound to finally be created as part of a whole within a digital wave. Same as my said spark gap. Sparks were crossing the gap in all sorts of angles but overall the sound was coherent. No mosquitoes.
    If you think about it we have all experienced this. Every creature with ears on our planet has experienced this. Because this is how thunder works. Thunder rips through the air punching air particles out in every direction as it tears down to earth. We don't hear it as static or a bunch of mosquitoes - but as a deafening roar. The loudest roar known to the living ear. A coherent roar created from billions of collisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.