AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

A1 - as best as my limited understanding is...AKP's speakers do...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    A1 - as best as my limited understanding is...

AKP's speakers do not use traditional diaphragms. Have a look at some of the videos on the AKP website. Rather than a vibrating membrane, the sound frequencies are produced by actuating patterns of the 1024 pixels on each chip - the first ever digital speaker. In addition, I believe that the air is actually compressed beneath each pixel rather than being pushed outwards. I agree - it is amazing that it doesn't sound like mosquitos! Very amazing technology.

A2

If it was simple to turn the fans off, then they would have done so. Therefore you can either assume that it is not easy to turn them off or that AKP is trying to hide something. I seriously doubt the latter, therefore they couldn't turn them off for whatever reason.

There is no point trying to produce performance specs for these speakers until they are packaged. Would you really take such premature specs seriously? Performance specs are likely to be announced very soon. Then we will know for sure. But then the SP will reflect this new information. Something to consider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.