QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Please let me save you $0.295/sh, page-41

1. 5,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    4. Every Hindu wishes to be cremated using Sandalwood if they can afford it, as the middle class grows the ability to pay for Sandalwood grows. There are 267M middle class in India. The native wood is all in national parks and only released periodically. There is a market fot it.

5. Supply is only oversupply if there is no demand, there is a demand so it would come down to pricing.

6. Fair call. But applying ponzi to QIN nowadays is a bit rough. You can apply ponzi to anything, i.e. the banks take your deposits and use it to loan to someone else. Their repayments pay your interest......wait, hang on....Ponzi.....(OK thats a bit OTT but you get the idea).

If there wasn't any trees that could be sold for a reasonable price I would agree, but the forestry schemes went splat when they matured and the value of the logs didn't cover the capital invested. This doesn't seem to be true here.

So lets agree badly run lately, or rather ....really bad communication skills. They are selling to Lush so not only to themselves.

But even you would agree Tuna that something doesn't smell right here, the difference is who we think is the smell.

p.s. Updated to hold, as it is way to late to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.