RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

"Mr Barnett attributed the slowing of economic growth in China...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    "Mr Barnett attributed the slowing of economic growth in China to a planned shift in focus away from “super economic growth” to a “rebalancing of the Chinese economy” that took into account environmental and other social concerns. He said growth would be between about 6 and 8 per cent, but “more around the six than eight”."

And here in lies the problem everyone from the West thinks they know and can understand China

If this were true Chinas rise as an Economic Superpower would not have caught everyone by surprise as it did

China have said they will now grow around 7.5% and they will do just that on avg! How do I know this? Because I've learnt not to doubt what they are capable of achieving

I think by far the greatest achievement by the Chinese Govt was pulling off their one child policy!
    I don't know any other nation on the planet that would be able to pull off such a feat, its impossible to even contemplate that happening in Australia Europe or the US

This is why the Century of the 2000s does and will belong to them, meanwhile we will continue to second guess them and their abilities

They've said 7.5% growth they will get that, after all if you can tell your people how many kids they can have then I'm pretty sure you can tell them how to act behave and consume so as to manage economic growth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.