GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

please pay my salary again...., page-9

1. 4,600 Posts.
    "Quite right Katoom, 2yrs ago the writing was on the wall. "

Yes remember this forum so well in those days, ten well self funding programme (which was ridiculous proposal but still lapped up by the faithful), sitting on 500 trillion barrels of oil reserves and most of all, talk about SG as if he was the second coming of Jesus and one of greatest execs in Australian Corp history, since he made some previous company go from nothing to 50c or what ever it was.

Almost reached stage with fundamental analysis by rompers that SG only had to push a stick into the Basin and 1,000 BOPD would come rushing out.

How things have changed.

Foreign micro cap companies thinking they can make it big in oil discoveries must be the joke of Texas. Question I always had from beginning, if the PB and location was so great, how come some local company hadn't already tapped it. Simply because they have better due diligence and realise it's not worth the risk/reward. However very profitable to offer drill services and the likes to those who want to burn 5m into another hole in Texas.

Unfortunately like majority of ASX penny stocks, long history of promises and only success is to constantly drill wealth out of shareholders to pay exorbitant salaries.

Kat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.