SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

I thought you read my posts Bee. Anyway, as many of the posters...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I thought you read my posts Bee. Anyway, as many of the posters on this thread, I like SYA pretty much for the same reasons ....we just seemingly differ on the overall journey and pathways currently in front of us. Obviously and like many here , I strongly believe SYA is significantly undervalued in the market .....else contrary to what others might think would not be here right now communicating with you. I have indeed learnt my lesson in dealing with disgruntled posters who may have had different views and as such will simply exit when I feel it is the right time.......and re-enter if necessary when again I feel it to be the right time.

Apart from this point, I also like SYA as I believe there will be some extra surprise's and pleasantries hidden and waiting out there in the final DFS ....which is only a month away. I like the strategic value of SYA both overseas and here in Oz.....which I do not feel is in anyway currently factored into its present SP. Equally and as you all do as well , I like the symmetries of shared management skills and the cross benefits this could potentially lead to. I think the skills of management speak for themselves. I think the mere fact that the ' money man ' has worked and followed or come with the managing director from previous beginnings elsewhere is a huge affirmation and declaration of SYA's present and future success.

I also love the strategic alliance ....but have yet to really see the support and endorsement one would expect from such a partnership. They have been relatively ' silent ' to date .....and as mentioned I would think anytime from now would be a good time to throw their support into this venture .....as many others have done on other projects. And this not only what I think......its what I expect......and so that is also a positive for SYA from my point of view as I see it as fairly imminent IMO.

I also see no ' real ' reason why the SP should be trading below the issue price of the offer.....as this is not been evidenced elsewhere to the extent it has with SYA when compared among overseas peers that I have at least seen ATM. These are all my opinions only and of course may or may not differ from yours in the end. GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $740.3K 28.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 542341 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10804757 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.