QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

please posters ..., page-14

1. 1,547 Posts.
    yer im hearing you ,i just cant put my finger on it . i guess thats why i see the shareprice were it is . next time it goes to 10 there has to be a reason .talk about lies i lost a house over bnb .true . shareprice kept falling . directors kept saying profit forcasts are on track , so i brought more and more ,it was a blue chip what could go wrong heheehheh in the end they lied i phoned the bank and said ill sell the home , game over . lucky it was not the home i was liveing in but i can tell you it made me a better trader maybe not a better man . but i look at things diff now .chopper would say harden the xxxx up heheh i did heehh.thats the reason i am what i am . i let my family down on that play . like i said 80% people lose in this game . you have to be diff to be the other 20% .ill only get into qmn when i know i can get good results .not far away now but that thought can change . last year i said to you 8.5 was cheap . it was under 9 . you could not lose . if i sat i would of . just trying to work out if 7.5 is the go .im not there yet .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.