POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Please put together some questions for me, page-2

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Good work Pustayo,

Directors have an obligation to be transparent to their lifeblood .. their shareholders. Let's hope that they have reported all changes to the business
    we invested in that may have affected the share price detrimentally. There is also an obligation to communicate with shareholders. Directors obligations and liability have changed recently.

I want to know if Protean still holds 50 % of the company that has 100% IP rights over the V KOR IP. What has the company done with the circa $1.4Mill it got from the sale of its DST Co Ltd shares early this year.

The Silence from the directors is deafening. The lack of direct shareholder feedback is very worrying. Something must be holding back the directors replying to shareholders calls and emails. Something is wrong with this picture and it's not looking good at the moment.

Have we been fed manure for the best part of this year? What's this deal with MGX and DST Co Ltd .. is this coming from the same Vanadium mine POW claim to own a share of and is the DST Co VRF battery tech really the Korid Energy V Kor battery tech that POW claimed a 50 % holding in the last few announcements.

I believe The 20th September 2019 DGT Co LTD deal with MGX in Canada may well have serious implications for the POW shareholders.
    A few of us might spend the long weekend following the trail. We will give the company the benefit of the doubt for a few more days.

The directors should respond with an update re the MGX/DST scenario and how it may or may not affect shareholders... It also appears that there is no executive director in the company ..If so, then who is running it ??? and is an ASX listed Co allowed to be run without an executive. The company appears to be run out of serviced offices. Who is paying the bills?

We have copped a 90% loss in the last 12 months and we want to know why this has been allowed to happen.

Just my views

No advice given or intended ... it's time for all shareholders to DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.