THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

Fair call bigukraine Here is some text taken from the Q&A"The...

1. 157 Posts.
    Fair call bigukraine

Here is some text taken from the Q&A

"The people who have indicated an interest in both off-take agreements for the concentrate we will produce, and for project finance, will not enter into a binding agreement until the feasibility study is complete and they have digested it.

We cannot move forward until the feasibility study is completed – it is as simple as that"

As I do agree we could well be in off-take talks right now, I also think these talks are going on with more then one company and until the DFS is released to the market then there is no deal that has been made or broken for that matter.

Here is what I see/look forward to...

Positive DFS in the next 3weeks, with good volume leading up to it a few days before.

July-September Some positive updates on take-off and/or a binding contract made for positive finance injections to help set mining up.

Also in-between all of this some drilling......

I have no idea what the SP is going to do with the DFS as current market is a nightmare aswell as the reaction by the ASX to positive news at present is well lets say no the greatest.

BUT in saying all this I think we could be at well over double our current SP by Xmas.

Go find a bank that will give you over 5% in the next 6 months...... :)

Best to not look at the SP too much today lol

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $832 52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1454349 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 285714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.