THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

please read the news before posting, page-34

1. 153 Posts.
    Great post Sugadante.

If I may, I'll add a couple of good points about Spring Hill made by Mick Billing at a presentation in Sydney at the end of 2011.

When commenting on the Spring Hill 274000 Oz JORC Resource:

"The resource according to the 1999 JORC code is 274000 Oz, that's at a cut off grade of 1 gram per tonne. If we reduce that cut off grade to half a gram per tonne, and a lot of people nowadays are mining at considerably less than that, that resource goes to 404000 Oz. This is not a tiny thing, it is a resonable size resource, and we believe it has the potential to grow quite quickly"

When commenting on the potential Callie mineralisation:

"We believe there is the potential for a much larger and much deeper ore body at Spring Hill of the Callie style."
    "Now Trevor (Ireland) tells us, and the NT Geological survey confirmed, that the geology and geological history of the Pine Creek area that hosts Spring Hill, is exactly the same as the Tanami, which hosts Callie. The difference is Callie is an ore body of 5 or 6 or several more million ounces. We have not yet discovered one of those in the Pine Creek area."
    "The gold near surface at Spring Hill must have come from somewhere, it didn't come from above, and I suspect it didn't come laterally, so maybe there's a whole lot of gold a little further down."

When commenting on the pre-existing infrastructure in close proximty to the Spring Hill project:

"Things of this nature make bringing a gold mine into production about 10-15 million dollars cheaper than if you were out in the bush a long way from anywhere."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204279 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.