THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

cheers kiddo and with your post- my original intention of...

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    cheers kiddo and with your post- my original intention of posting that piece of info was achieved -

a lot of people are following thor for the imminent dfs at molyhill but the potential of the spring hill deposit is sometimes not as clear to others as it is to some - it is just mind baffling that most people are buying/trading thor for molyhill without even thinking bout how much spring hill is really a gold mine with huge potential -

i love the fact that drilling beyond the jorc is very impressive for example the following

Including: 1.0m @31.4g/t from 25 metres,

including: 0.7m @36.2g/t from 30.8 metres,

and the best -

including: 0.1m @78.5g/t from 109.2 metres

exciting times ahead for real- the long termers on the thor thread will know me as being the ones, continuously going on and on about spring hill being the sleeper of thor mining - im in on this one until the deeper targets are drill tested before i jump ship thats for sure because their is huge huge potential if there is a callie type structure below the current jorc resource - it is just beyond comprehension that majority of the market are still buying and trading this baby on the molyhill angle- im just loving that thor is not a one trip pony here -

you buy for molyhill and receive 274,000 oz gold jorc with further upside- dundas gold project with real potential and still the market is asleep to the potential - bring on spring hill drilling - mr ireland, cudos to you if you are able to make it 2 from 2 on bringing another 5 million gold deposit to production- and by geesh do we hope you can -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.277K 551.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1812896 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 60919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.