QTK quiktrak networks limited

smuggler,no need to get technical, we all know the crux of what...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    smuggler,

no need to get technical, we all know the crux of what this_is_it is referring too.

my advice to you is to try and remain as objective as possible with this stock and do your best to listen to other peoples opinions, such as this_is_it. over the past 18 months guys such as this have been proven to be spot on with their doubts about quiktrak.

i know it is hard for you given your exposure, but quiktrak is nothing more than a "hope and pray" proposition for all shareholders now. my comments re a comparison with LUM may have been dismissed as crazy by some but if you compare the quarterly results such a comparison is actually valid because with all of qtk's foreign "infrastructure costs", we have not seen $1 roll in from overseas. The Beijing network may prove to be another millenium dome in london, a white elephant that cost the earth but nobody ends up using.

good luck, i maintain my opinion that given the fact that you have stuck to your guns and retained your holdings you dont deserve to have your nose rubbed in the dirt all the time but you really do have to learn to respect others opinions.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.