MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

please relax...it's got be good...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    Here some lateral thinking.....

MOG-CUE are NOT directly involved or affected by MEO's negotiations with the potential Farminee, since their 15% stake in Artemis is and remains unaffected (so it appears, at least legalistically and "technically). Hence their not being required (legally, at least...) to ask for a Trading Halt.
    However, and HERE IS CLUE #1: Any nano hint of MEO's Negotiations with the Farminee, would immensely and directly affect the trading and price of bot MOG-CUE.
    Hence MEO's Cryptically Pythian announcement, with the very vague word "outcome" deliberately (in my humble opinion)used to "confuse" mostly those who could potentially avail themselves from MOG-CUE share Trading (MEO's Share Price CANNOT BE AFFECTED NOW, either way, until the T.H is lifted)....

After all, it's not the first time Jurgen and co. are using "cryptic" and very generic Words in their Announcements....We are all well conversant with past utterings such as: "Intependent", "minor issues", "very advanced" etc....

And, as a good "Hercules Poirot" would say: Exhibit #2:
    It's the MOG-CUE Trading and Share Price this morning that says it all!!!
    Who do you think is buying MOG shares this morning? Definitely NOT "us" very scared and confused "souls", who are still endeavouring to decipher the word "outcome" in Jurgen's Lexicology....
    It's those who "may" know a thing or two......Of-course, they are not swooping upon MOG, for, had they thus done, "they" would have made it more than obvious......And.....And maybe even would have "invited" the attention of certain individuals within our ever so watchful authorities (yeah right....)....

Anyway, the above, it's only my interpretation of the Jurgenite style of cryptic writing......I hope I am right.....

Cheers, SMILE:)))))))))))))))))))))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.