CVN 5.88% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

With a recovering SP I believe many will gain confidence in our...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    With a recovering SP I believe many will gain confidence in our future. Even with the knowledge of our solid foundations (oil, oil price, location, acreage, partner, dollars) it is human to believe the market was working against us. It has been well discussed the potential in the near term of various farm outs and the analysis of the 3d shoot. I was surprised and buoyed by the 2 recent news snippets.
    1. Shell gas find at Brathurst 1 in rough proximity to our Ashmore Cartier 100% leases.
    2. Santos permit request for seismic shoot over our shared Bedout holdings.
    This gives me even greater confidence that we have a good potential for even more targets in our long term pipeline.
    I'm sure other astute operators are looking to leverage their prospects by buying in or buying out. I am personally surprised (but not unhappy) this has not already occurred. Yes I would like to see us share the risk of some of our prospects but retain a healthy portion to also share the rewards. This also was my understanding of the CVN business model as explained at the last AGM.
    Maybe it's the time of year but I am excited by the next year and the ones that follow.
    I have not experienced a company with so much potential. Additionally the stars are aligned on global market, geographical location and sound management.
    I can't imagine how this can fail from here.
    I realize some may think of the above as a ramp and I suppose that is true. Also true is that this is why I invested and will wait to see if my assessment is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $190.8K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 270750 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 38484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.