TZL 0.00% 4.9¢ tz limited

please shut up

1. jrv
    436 Posts.
    I will vote for all the reolutions yes and will recomend as such that all shareholders (specially the dutch ) will do so

As I remember Madmarket brought in Kenneth Ting and MB ,while I had a role in bringing in Willem de Vlugt.
    About Willem he is a non executive director, who brings with him a lot of managerial experience and who is certainly playing a role in the company as only to follow it critically from the operational side.
    I think both MB and KT has performed wonders from a legal and financing side ,matters who have been probally far more time consuming then one could imagine.
    Because of that you can wonder how they managed operations,I am more critical there ,but will not go in to details on this forum.Let me say that the company of this size does not need a COO and CEO .Everyboddy seems to forget the role Dickory Roedick ,the founder of the company has and is playing.
    My worry is that operations is were the management should now be much more involved with .KT would be a very good Company Secretary and how to reward him for that I will gladly leave that to MB (who by the way also should be more involved with operations)
    Things go well ,but could have been better ,so let us focus on sales and may be we could put some more stringent benchmarks for that ,and keep the board on their statement about cash flow positive towards the end of 2010 ,if not less dilution !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.