re: banjar and any other fool that thinks corby is...

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    re: banjar and any other fool that thinks corby is Banjar,

Firstly I am asking myself why the f### I am talking to you????

No one gives anyone the right to "falsely" represent half the population thats what prepaid did and all I am doing is setting the record straight.

Half the population does not agree she is guilty!

I have watched polls on television,you know the usual ones and the overwhelming majority is said they believe she is innoncent,there was one on A Current Affair last week and 90% believed she is innoncent.

Here is a couple of online polls that I quickly found-

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/previousvote.aspx

http://www.interactiveopinions.com.au/pollresult/2411357030

Yes the media can sway public opinion but ussally because there is an ulterior objective,there is nothing to gain here.

From my personel contact with people I have not met anyone that says she is guilty either.

I do respect other societies views to a point but Banjar this has got nothing to do with the current point which is once again(frustrating) prepaid falsely represented half the population.I really don't know how to clarify this further,can we close it please????

As with the Courier Mail quote you have not shown it supports the guilty case at all thats the way you have interpreted it,to me if there was such a premium market for hydro if that what it is then there would be more of these type of interceptions as opposed to smaller amounts which I'm guessing would be peoples personel use amount.

Like my workmate says who calls it his second home you would not get more for hydro in Bali than Australia and if you did it would not be enough to warrent the death penalty or life in a shithole. But I think we should agree to disagree on that one otherwise we could be on it all week.

I have not made my decision from a emotional point of view at all,logic tells me she is innoncent look at the case.

She has no record of drug association in any respect.

A crime personality profiler has says that Corby has no chararistics of being a drug courier and he believes she is telling the truth when she says she has no idea on how the drugs got into her bag.

She was going to Bali for her sisters 30th

Why would you take drugs into Bali when you would get more for them here with way less severe penalties.

A prisoner John Ford has come forward saying he knows whos drugs they are and that corby was a unwilling muel in a domestic drug syndicate.Why would he make that up by risking his life and wellbeing?

It is now clear that there is a domestic drug syndicate operating in Australia using peoples baggage to get drugs interstate from watching the Sunday show on Sunday and I have no doubt more evidence of this will come out in the future.

The drugs was packed casually as to indicate that the person who planted them new that it would not be going through a security/surviellence point.

Surely if Corby had them when she went through Brisbane Airport it would have been detected by sniffer dogs,xrays ect.Have a look at this statement from a senior security officer-http://www.usp.com.au/fpss/news-indonesia38.html,I rest my case with that one!!

There has been people coming forward saying that they have got to there destination and have found drugs in there luggage,one guy was in Bali.

Just remember with the Lindy Chamberlain case there was a lot of people who said she was guilty when logic said she could not be and was later proven not to be,history and the presence is telling us that unfortunately fools keep getting born!

Banjar in light of all this you still think she is guilty then no one can help you mate!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.