GBE 3.51% 5.5¢ globe metals & mining limited

please step down mark

1. 1,258 Posts.
    as I told you before - he did it again. Cap raising 50% below a temporarily top and >25% below a take-over bid. Mark has done well in providing his sophisticated buddies with cheap shares. What a pretty nice x-mas present for the Perth elite. We are trading 60% below the mid 2008 share price - Mark has destroyed share holder value and ahreholder confidence. No communication at all in this important situation and still unfavourable cap raisings for us private shareholders. Very disappointed and angry about myself for overrating Mark - big mistake that cost me a lot of performance and I'm stuck in this underperformer. So many resource companies run up quickly, just look at STB or ORE and management is clever enough to raise capital after a stock has its run but GBE leaks such information and the buddies permanently sell down this stock and reload at discount prices. This is why Mark deters almost every serious investor and this is why we have got no serious take over bids. What a shame !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $38.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $4.4K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4372 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 158757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.