MEL 20.0% 0.6¢ metgasco ltd

please tell me why not?, page-24

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "is there anything happening other than attending public meetings"

One has to start doing what other majors are doing. And that is, to start promoting itself as a friendly creature and that it is in the interests of everyone as well to let them proceed with what they are doing.

In the past there has been quiet a few that couldn't give a hoot about what people in general thought and went in their own merry ways regardless of what the general public thought about them. Now, look at what happened as a result. We now have a multitude of people calling for the banning of CSG operations altogether, and the Politicians are beginning to take notice of that.

STO is also doing the same thing nowand promoting itslef with the general public. And it is telling them that they are not the bad creature they have been painted by the greenies and the radicals.

Thumbs up from me to the Management for adapting that view and taking that course. You can't just sweep it under the carpet and hoping that it will go away. It doesn't work in that way. You'd better try and stem the problem before it will get to big.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.745M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.027K 588.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600398 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1916667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.