CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Firstly I am glad to see we only got to 20 something people. I...

1. 168 Posts.
    Firstly I am glad to see we only got to 20 something people. I am hoping no one else is going to be silly enough to agree to contribute.
    Secondly I want to comment on counterproductive result such an event would create.
    A. If you think the media has had a field day on this stock just wait till the headlines of us succeeding to call this meeting get on the front page of the business section.
    B. Sentiment for this stock is low enough; do we wish to encourage and exacerbate that?
    C. It would distract management from doing the things we want them doing right now (which is concentrating on getting good prices for our assets and recapitalizing).
    D. It would change nothing, if asset sales are being completed successfully great, if they are not us calling this meeting will not change that, unless someone has a spare billion?

It has been pointed out many times this stock would likely go down at this time of the year. We may have not expected such a sharp drop but we knew it was coming.
    Lastly I just want to say the lack of knowledge on this forum is a disgrace.
    After SWAP pointed out the legislation that allowed us to call this meeting was part of section S249D of the Corporations Act there continued to be people unsure of what rights they had; whereas anyone with even an ounce of intellect would has instantly google’d and found out the details.
    Yet at the same time these are the people that are happy as pie to call this meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.