IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

for me the reason i am complaining so much all of a sudden is...

1. 140 Posts.
    for me the reason i am complaining so much all of a sudden is because i am starting to think i will only get 500% off this company now as even with a tremendous amount of dilution which is very much starting to look inevitable now it can still reach $2 (IMO DYOR)

i was hoping before for alot more than that !

Captain is right so is Nectar and also Hal2000 (for new readers i would strongly reccomend reading Hals earlier posts)

they find alot of Gold every where they drill, IMO if they were better at drilling (or maybe their is a reason they do this) we could of had even better intercepts Mt Kare is world class blah blah it's really obvious and all that sure but the SP is all that matters and i know in 18 months it will be but with CR's at low prices will directly affect Long Term Value in a big way

when you least expect it this pop and not a secound earlier imo it has never worked that way and will not start to now all of a sudden

the Geos have said it them selves if they don't double or triple the resource they aren't doing their jobs and should be fired if that happens IMO they are conservative and i will expecting that sort of increase as a minimum do the math i won't post numbers as they are astronomical and perhaps fairy tale numbers at that

Lastly can someone please calculate the existing up grade to JORC from 2012 & so far in to 2013 drill results ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.