BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I think the social media bit brucey is a critical stepping stone...

1. 2,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    I think the social media bit brucey is a critical stepping stone toward the deals. And lets be fair a Tweet can be sent in a matter of seconds

From what I can tell IOT is still in its embryonic phase from a commercial standpoint. My guess is that most company's decision makers would be oblivious of what it is, where its going and how to leverage it for their own businesses.

Hence the importance of planting the seed and that is what Dave is doing via Twitter (and any other media that he may use). most tweets are simple stories on different uses a series of retweets by followers helps spread that around very quickly and sooner or later those that matter will start to think about it.

To my mind the hard yards at the moment are convincing bosses of the benefits to their businesses. Only then can deals be done.

Guessing it could take a few years actually but happy to be proven conservative.

It's a big step and takes some understanding and belief to make the investment sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.