SDV 1.79% 57.0¢ scidev ltd

I agree, resourceboom. Selling the IP after INL failed would be...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I agree, resourceboom.

Selling the IP after INL failed would be about the worst possible way to generate income. Better to license the technology while the company is still solvent. Better still if INL can get the Newcastle site operational one way or another. I wonder what other options the vendors have if INL is unable to secure independent financing? These are very difficult times and there is unlikely to be a queue of other buyers waiting for INL to fall over. I see vendor financing as another possibility as well as a long term lease with option to purchase.

It's not over until its over. I see INL management as fighters looking at many possible alternative ways to get the Newcastle site operational. They need to preserve working capital and leasing the site would be one way for them to do this.

I live in hope. I sold INL right down some time ago and maintain my interest through the options. These are very cheap and my exposure is <$10k. If the company does fail, the outcome for me is a certain zero.

Such is life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $108.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.8¢ $125.8K 223.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 41680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.