FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

put it in the right forum this time..mutter..etcdoes anyone have...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    put it in the right forum this time..mutter..etc

does anyone have more info on this geo looking after Forte's exploration work? I'm trying to do a little more background on this co to decide if I take a big(ger!) plunge or not.....email [email protected]...

Bosse Gustafsson (Technical Director) Mr Gustafsson joined the board on the 3rd October 2006. Mr Gustafsson has over 35 years geological experience, including more than 10 years in uranium exploration, and is a life time member of the Geological Society of Sweden. He is presently employed by the Geological Survey of Sweden, as its Senior Geologist in the Mineral Resources Information Office, a position he has held since 1993. Mr Gustafsson has managed a number of exploration programmes for both the department and private companies on a secondment basis, in various locations throughout Europe, Africa and Latin America. Mr Gustafsson will manage and conduct the Company's exploration programme in Guinea and Mauritania, as well as any other regions in which the Company may apply for exploration permits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.