FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

pleased with today's trading

1. 387 Posts.
    We must all be pleased with today's overall trading considering the amount on fairly negetive comments flying around at the moment.

I am pleased to see that these comments may actually be starting to drop off slightly mainly due to the fact that they have been around for that long imo, many things words just get repeated but in different formats, we do seem to have a few potential share holders on the board looking interested & imo a fairly large amount just sitting outside waitng for the green light, but you shall notice just sometimes they jump in without the greenlight when the price drops during the day normally in the morning before midday, almost before we all wake up :-)

I have just turned on etrade to give me any notices relating to Far, well anything that they decide to release on asx from today onwards, now do you think that a good sign that i now think we should hear something in the near future which may effect the overall share price, this is imo.

I am now looking forward to all news from the asx in the near future, good luck to all current share holders like myself, it's been waiting for the positive news to arrive & imo its on the way.

bye for now, enjoy the up & coming future..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.