IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

slick: "....and investing for the long term (for those...

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    slick: "....and investing for the long term (for those inclined), a company with 500 mill SOI is far more attractive than one with 5 bill."
    AND: "Go cats"

First to the OFF-TOPIC of go cats, which had me confused (I am liking DOGS much better than CATS - contrary to my sister). So I had to google it and did find out about the GEELONG CATS - and a particular one named "Slamming" Sam Tomcat !! Geelong did also bring back fond memories of me visiting there a "Pommie" or "Pommy" (both spellings are OK, apparently!) friend of mine who did live there and worked in the Ford factory. Unfortunately, he died a while ago - as did the Ford factory, I believe. The origins of "Pommie" are not quite clear but might be based upon POME, i.e. an abbreviation of Prisoner of Mother England...

NOW back to ON-TOPIC: I am of slicks' view - contrary to Rudder, i.e. I would LIKE the Imugene Company to DO a consolidation. Did point this out to the company's management a LONG time ago.... Unfortunately, this did not happen until now.
    On the other hand, it was EXCELLENT in my view that Imugene did RAISE a LOT of money when they did. Excellent work in that regard.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $415.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $974.5K 17.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1468669 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 504697 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.