EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Steiti, Sorry to hear your plight, but it really does sound like...

1. 830 Posts.
    Steiti,

Sorry to hear your plight, but it really does sound like you need to get a grip of your share trading. It sounded like you held for less than a week? Well if that was the case you always have a high chance of losing money. You obviously bought Eden energy because they are starting to pay up on their potential? So why hold for so short a time scale?

Eden energy has been over 40c in the last year, so your entry point at 10.5c wasn't bad at all if you were going to hold to get your profit.

You also need to start evaluating all the information before getting into a share.

I have been watching Eden Energy for a while and was about to buy them at 3c, but as a typical Scotsman I wanted them cheaper, work commitments meant the next time I was able to look at them they were 9c, I looked at the charts above and thought that the sp would come back after the 3 white soldiers and breathe / consolidate for a while, when it did at around 7.5c I bought in....probably bought yours.

The fundamentals for Eden are great, great and great I just missed the first run, now we are into the second run. I'm sorry you have blamed your bad investing technique on luck. I can say all this because I used to do all of the above and always blamed my losses on bad luck (7 out 10 the companies were good, but I still lost money on them).

I used to have "don't panic" below my dad's army sign to remind me not to panic when the share price drops below my buy price, you have to believe in your judgement to buy in the first place.

Step back and you can see the forest from the trees, you still have time with EDE as there is a long way to go. All the best.

Carlisle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 378

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 89127643 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11204951 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.