MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

plenty of chances left, page-33

1. 6,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    mchawe

i dont know the MCO management position in regards to GDR though i dont see any benefit in such a merger at this point in time for MCO shareholders. others may differ in their opinions.

as posters were making note of last night on this thread, the MCO ground is littered with scores of dykes, & most likely most of those dykes would be gold bearing. therefore MCO have a couple of decades of drilling in front of them in-any-case.

even the Waverley dyke alone could take over 12 months to drill out since its dimensions are 5 km. long by 2 - 5 metres wide by POSSIBLY (& hopefully) 1km. in depth.

obviously, as you say, GDR sits on good ground also, yet GDR management seem unfocused atm regrettably.

i dont know how watertight the franklins resources j/v is with GDR, that covers the ground surrounding MCO tenements, though MCO would be better off annexing that ground, especially as no work seems to have been done by franklins nor GDR for yonks (as far as i know).

so ,in summary, i reckon it would be better to jump onboard MCO if it is that you are drawn to the areas prospectivity.

i would only vote for a merger if GDR script was valued at <.12c & MCO at 50c i.e. 1 for 4. i base that on the MCO jorc resource compared to GDR's jorc, & that MCO are already mining, whereas GDR seem stuck in limbo (regrettably).

MCO - moving into it's renaissance. jorc : 910,000 ounces Au @ 11.2g/t multipled by the historic fact of Grade Factoring of 2fold - 12fold = 910,000 ounces X by the grade factor equals = a quantum leap........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.