VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

plenty of interest, page-30

1. 618
    3,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2100
    Has anyone stopped to think that maybe there was no seller or buyer?? If ODN decided to restructure their holdings then it would show up as this sort of trade (the OS bit is a bit odd, but nonetheless)....

Possibly, but as you also noted, very odd to have the OS bit... unless ODN has linked up with an OS nominee?

Don't hold your breath waiting for the change of substantial holding notice, as there may not be one forthcoming IMO.

True. Not holding my breath, but if there was a change of ownership, we'd know within 3 days. In the current market condition, I'm holding my breath for anything or I'd have turned blue by now! :o)

Short of liquidity problems doesn't everyone think it a bit strange that ODN would offload at this price at this time??, If they needed some cash, don't you think they would have just sold some on market not the whole lot??

Stranger things have happened in the past. Their funding requirement is about 8 million (seismic + drilling commitment) if I recall correctly. So in the current market condition, there is no way they will get funding from the market, and they are certainly not going to sell on market even if they are looking to only offload 1 million dollars' worth.

Guess time will tell :o)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.