AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

Found this summary of what MAK is up to this quarter on another...

1. 313 Posts.
    Found this summary of what MAK is up to this quarter on another site:

------------------------------------

Surprising strength in this one yesterday stopping at what is becomming strong resistance at 40 cents. Little bit of support growing at 35, hopefully forming a base for further growth, but with this market volatility, who knows.

I think the key drivers for the next quarter will be the appraisal of the drill results in Tassie and the desk top study. Also:

The Stage 2 assays at W Southdown should be due in the comming weeks and the announcement of drilling at TUU when/if they get a rig there. I doubt that asssay results will get back from the Stage 2 drilling at Southdown, or TUU though.

Also, Mines and Resources Tassie is currently flying a radiometric and geophysical survey over NE Tassie and MAK have commissioned infil flight lines over their U projects to identify drill targest. The release of that data should provide some interest. Lets hope they're hot!!

Exploration lisences for the WA and NT U projects should come in this quarter too.

Tungsten asays are due very soon from Aberfoyle too. If they are satisfactory then the JV with WB should go ahead. This could be a significant event for MAK, one way or the other. Both companies are assessing the potential to start reprocessing operations of the tailings at Story's Creek to start generating some cash flow.

Looks like they're spending about $500K a quarter and have $2m left in the kitty, so they'll need to go to the market later this year probably. Hopefully a rights issue at a little discount. But doubt it.

---------------------------------

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2248004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.